Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hungarian Paprika Paste



Use as a dip, condiment, or in place of Paprika when needed in a recipe.  I especially like to use the paste because it combines more easily with other ingredients.  Also, because I'm in control of what I put in, I can control how spicy it is!  The Roasted Bell Peppers bring out the Paprika's earth flavors.

Ingredients

2 Roasted Bell Peppers (Any Color Except Green)
2 tbs Hot Hungarian Paprika
2 tbs Sweet Paprika
4 tbs Ketchup
3 tbs Red Wine Vinegar
2 cloves of Garlic

Throw everything in the blender and process on lowest setting possible until you have a nice, thick paste.  Makes approximately 1 pint.  You need to refrigerate.  At my house, it's gone in about a week.  We put it on everything.

Enjoy!

Alex

3DT5AY23TEGF

No comments:

Post a Comment